Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm totally in love with Seth Rogen

Some of my friends have made fun of, or at least commented upon my unusual taste in guys. I'm fully aware that my favorite type of guy is the usually unconventionally attractive, beta-male dorky loser pothead. Seth Rogen is different from these guys: he is sexy as fuck.

I've seen all of Seth Rogen's movies. [Actually, according to IMDB, I haven't seen a few of them: Horton Hears a Who; has anyone heard of Spiderwick Chronicles and Fanboys?]. I went to see Monsters vs Aliens for Rogen's character B.O.B. I watch the first and only season of Freaks and Geeks constantly for two days and swooned occasionally (ok, lots). I've seen Superbad about 5 times. And while most of my friends lust after more conventional Hollywood heartthrobs like Justin Timberlake, Johnny Depp, and Gerard Butler, I'm becoming obsessed with Seth Rogen. I've YouTube'd interviews with him. I've wikipedia'd his life story as a way to get to know him, to get closer to him. It's so wrong but it's so right. I love Seth Rogen and I'm going to have his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment